September 22, 2009

The Savvy Photographer



The great thing about the Internet is that it is a wealth of information for anything you wish to learn. Some of it is, um, not the most reliable, but then you come across something that is so great that you can't believe you didn't find it earlier!

As an amateur photographer, I'm always looking for inspiration and teachings from other photographers. I stumbled across this website when following a link on Twitter: http://thesavvyphotographer.blogspot.com

The site is beautifully done and says a lot about the photographer's style. But what I really love is that it connects me to things and people that without the Internet I'd never find as an amateur. It has an aesthetic that appeals to me and it makes me want to learn more.

Even without the great links, the pictures alone are worth studying. The composition and especially the light! It is a fantastic site and I encourage everyone to check it out. Enjoy.